Reviews & News
July 29, 2003
- 07/29/2003: Oud Beersel Kriek (Beersel, Belgium)
- 12/24/2002: 't IJ (Amsterdam, Netherlands; shorts)
- 12/24/2002: De Dolle Stille Nacht 1985 and Reserva (Belgium, shorts)
- 12/23/2002: RCH (England, shorts)
- 12/23/2002: Moylans (Novato, California, USA; shorts)
- 12/23/2002: Goose Island Wrigleyville (Chicago, USA; shorts)
- 12/23/2002: Arcadia (Michigan, USA; shorts)
- 12/21/2002: Baltika Porter (St. Petersburg, Russia)
The Very Intermittent Series on Trappist Ales
- February 8, 2001: Westvleteren 6 (red cap)
- February 8, 2001: Westvleteren 6 (green cap)
- February 9, 2001: Rochefort 6
- More to come . . . no, really.
The Ongoing "Much Ballyhooed Series on Baltic Porters"
Tasting Notebook News & Amendments to Existing Reviews
December 21, 2002:
I have added an email from Joseph Knapp, who both worked at and has family connections to the old Ballantine Brewery in Newark, New Jersey. This has been added as a post-script to the review on the 1966 bottling of Ballantine Burton Ale, originally written in 1999.
to Notebook Contents Page
Back to the Brewery