Full Sail Amber
pale ale, amber ale, all-grain, Full Sail
Source: Patrick Bardel (email@example.com),
I'd like to share a full mash recipe I created and brewed recently for a
beer something like the above mentioned. I actually like my recipe a bit
better than the original. Its slightly darker, has a bit less malt
flavor with a bit more assertive bitterness than FSA.
- 10.5 lbs Klages malt
- 8 oz 90 L crystal malt
- 2 oz chocolate malt
- 3/4 oz chinook (11.3 %), 90 minutes
- 1 oz cascade plugs (5.7 %) 15 minutes
- 1/2 oz cascade plugs (finish)
- 1/2 oz cascade plugs (dry hop)
- culture of Brewers Resource's English Draft Ale yeast
Mash at 152 F, 90 minutes.
I used a culture of Brewers Resource's English Draft Ale, which has
worked well for me in a couple of batches that I've made with it.
- OG: 1058
- 40 IBU (SUDS calculation)