pale ale, extract, cream ale
Source: Stephen Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Issue #937, 7/29/92
I read in Papazian's book that using malt for priming makes for
different bubbles that have a creamier texture. Sure enough, it does.
The result was a light, refreshing brew with a delicate delicious flavor
that leaves your tongue floating on a cloud.
- 3 pounds, dry light malt extract
- 1 pound, dried rice solids
- 1/2 cup, roasted barley
- 1 ounce, Hallertauer hops (boiling)
- 1/2 ounce, Hallertauer hops (aromatic, 10 minute boil)
- 1/2 ounce Hallertauer hops (finish)
- Wyeast American ale yeast