pale ale, India pale ale, IPA, extract
Source: Carl Price (email@example.com), r.c.b.,
I made this recipe several months ago and was very pleased with the results.
- 5# Pale Malt Extract Syrup
- 4# Amber Malt Extract Syrup
- 1# Crystal Malt
- 1/2# Toasted Malted Barley
- 2 Tsp Gypsum
- 2 oz. Northern Brewers Hops (boil)
- 3/4 oz Cascade Hops (finishing)
- Wyeast Britsh Ale (w/starter)
Hold grains at 150 for 30 mins. Remove, add extracts and proceed as normal with a o
ne hour boil. This time I plan to toast my own barley, add irish moss and use dry y
east because I don't have time to wait for the starter (and I'm getting cheap :). S
orry, don't have the O.G. and F.G. only the ingedient list with me.