The Haircut Beer
Source: David J. Bianco (email@example.com),
I made this up last weekend and it seemed to turn out
pretty well, so I thought I'd share. The name, BTW, is
shamelessly ripped of from Ray Stevens, a really funny
This recipe was originally "Australian Spring Snow Golden Lager"
a la Papazian, but when I got to the supply store, I found that
I needed to come up with a variant recipe or try something else.
I tasted some when bottling, and it turned out pretty good. I'll
let you know how it does in the bottle...
- 3.3 lbs Australian lager malt extract (hopped)
- 3.3 lbs Australian plain light malt extract (unhopped)
- 1 oz. Fuggles hops (boiling)
- 0.5 oz Cascade hops (boiling)
- 0.5 oz Cascade hops (finishing)
- 1pkg. Superbrau yeast
- 3/4cup Corn Sugar for bottling