lager, Vienna lager, Oktoberfest, wheat beer, extract
Source: email@example.com, r.c.b., August
OK, I don't claim it's exactly an Oktoberfest, but it's pretty darn good.
Another pointer... name your beer after it's brewed... that's what gave
rise to my "Accidental Brown Ale".
- 3.3 lbs NW Gold Malt
- 3.3 lbs NW Weizen Malt (Feel free to substitute, final mix about 30%
- 1/4 lb Crystal (not authentic, but what I had on hand)
- 1/2 oz Brewer's Gold = 4 HBU
- 1 oz Tettnanger finishing
- Wyeast 2007 Pilsen (again, what I had on hand)