stout, all-grain, oatmeal stout
Source: Don Levey (firstname.lastname@example.org), r.c.b.,
The reviews for this have been good. Smooth, drinkable, and delicious.
My second all-grain batch.
This is dark enough to actually absorb light.
This, plus the high(er) OG, generated the name.
- 8 pounds Pale English 2-Row
- 1 Pound American 6-Row Crystal
- 1 Pound Dextrin
- 1.5 pounds Oatmeal
- 0.5 pounds American 6-Row Chocolate
- 0.5 pounds American 6-Row Black
- 0.25 pounds American 6-Row raosted barley
- 2 ounces fresh Northern Brewer's hops
- 0.5 ounces Clusters hop pellets
- Wyeast 1098 British yeast
1-step infusion mash at 156 deg for 60 minutes.
60 minute boil:
at 30 minutes add N. Brewer's,
at 55 minutes add clusters.
- OG: 1.055
- FG: 1.006
- Alc: 6.63% by volume