Free Time Raspberry Brew
fruit beer, raspberry ale, extract
Source: Stephen McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org),
I made a raspberry lambic and it turned out great! In fact I enjoyed
the first bottle today. It turned out better than possibly imagined:
nice carbonation, subtle yet distinct raspberry taste and a very unique
- .53 kg Dried malt extract
- 1 kg Plain light malt extract
- .47 kg Dextrose
- 5 cans Welch's Frozen conc. raspberry cocktail (341 ml cans)
- 1.5 oz Tettnanger Hops (boiling)
- .5 oz Tettnanger Hops (finishing, 1 min.)
- 1 pck Coopers Brewery Pure Brewers Yeast
Boil wort for one hour. Sparge into glass carboy, then add raspberry
conc. and water. Starting SG: 1.049.
Wait. Bottle. Wait. Enjoy.
The brew is named "FREE TIME" because it was brewed on Oct.
29, 1994, the end of day-light savings time.