liquer, cream liquer, Bailey's, Irish cream
Source: Kevin Fons (KFONS@china.qgraph.com),
HBD Issue #1611, 12/22/94
- 1-3/4 Cups of your favorite liquor
(Irish Whiskey, brandy,rum,burbon, scotch)
- 1 (14 oz.) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated)
- 1 Cup (1/2 pint) Whipping or Light Cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
In a 6 cup blender, at low speed, combine all ingredients.
Blend until smooth. Store in a tightly covered container
in the refrigerator, up to one month.
Shake or stir before serving.