Source: McMillan Mesa Brewing
Recipe added: 12/14/01
Email: McMillan Mesa Brewing
URL: McMillan Mesa Brewing
5.8% Alcohol by Weight, 548 oz bottled, cost $41.05, 46 IBU
Recipe type: Extract
Batch Size: 5 gallons
Starting Gravity: 1.066
Finishing Gravity: 1.011
Time in Boil: 60 minutes
Primary Fermentation: 5 days
Secondary Fermentation: 8 days
- 1 LB American Crystal 60L
- 12 OZ American Crystal 120L
- 7 LB John Bull Liquid Light Malt Extract
- 2 LB John Bull Liquid Amber Malt Extract
- 2 OZ Chinook (11.4% AA) Pellets
- 1 OZ Centennial (8.6% AA) Pellets
- 1 OZ Cacade (4.7% AA) Pellets
- Wyyeast WLP 001- California Ale Yeast
2 OZ Chinnok at 60 min.
1 OZ Centennial at 15 min.
1 OZ Cascade at 2 min.
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.