White Death Beer
Source: F Benscoter
Recipe added: 09/26/03
Bottle condition for 2 weeks or more. I got 6.6% ABV, Goes down like silk. I think I'd try Wyeast yeast (3944 Belgian Witbier yeast) with a starter ulture next time.
Recipe type: Extract
Batch Size: 5 gallons
Starting Gravity: 1.063
Finishing Gravity: 1.013
Time in Boil: 60 minutes
Primary Fermentation: 14 days plastic
Secondary Fermentation: na
Additional Fermentation: na
- 5 lbs plain light dried malt extract
- 2.75lbs kight clover honey
- 2 oz hallerauer (pellets)
- 1 oz crushed fresh corriander
- 1/2 oz dried crushed orange peel
- White labs English Ale yeast #WLP002
- 2/3 cup corn sugar (bottling)
Heat malt, honey & 1/2 oz hallertauer to boil for 45 minutes. Add 1/2 oz crushed corriander & 1/2 oz dried crushed orange peelBoil for minutes then add 1/2 oz hallertauer.
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.