Source: Gahr Smith-Gahrsen
Recipe added: 10/06/03
Fresh and highly drinkable. Lovely coriander nose with balanced spices and fruit.
Recipe type: All Grain
Batch Size: 22.5 liters
Starting Gravity: 1048
Finishing Gravity: 1011
Time in Boil: 90 min.
Primary Fermentation: 5 days at 19 C
Secondary Fermentation: 7 days at 19 C
Additional Fermentation: 3-5 weeks in bottle
- 2.1 kg Muntons lager malt
- 1.9 kg flaked wheat
- 200 g rolled oats
- 40 g Saaz pellets, 3%aa, 90 min.
- 5 g Saaz pellets, 3%aa, 5 min.
- 20 g coriander seeds, crushed, 5 min.
- 5 g curacao orange peel, dried and shredded, 5 min.
- 5 g Irish moss, 15 min.
- 120 g white sugar for priming
- 1 liter Wyeast 3944 Belgian Witbier starter
Single infusion mash 68 C. 90 min. Sparge until SG in runnings drops to 1012. Top up with water.
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.