Arrowhead Pale Ale
Source: Donald Moeller/ Tim Neall
Recipe added: 06/09/98
Recipe type: Extract
Batch Size: 5gal
Starting Gravity: 1054
Finishing Gravity: 1016
Time in Boil: 60 min.
Primary Fermentation: 7 days
- 6.6 lbs. Northwestern Gold Extract
- 1 lbs. Amber DNE
- 3 oz. Black malt
- 6 oz. Chocolate malt
- 10 oz. Caravienne Malt
- 1.1 oz. Fuggels @ 5% for 60 Min.
- 1.1 oz. of EKG @ 5.1% for 60 Min.
- .5 oz. Tettnanger @ 4.7% for 10 Min
- .5 oz. Crystal @ 3% for 0 Min.
Steeped the grains and boiled the extract. Follow hopping schedle frjom above. Cooled pitched yeast for 7 days. Bottles with 3oz for corn sugar.
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.