Source: Brent Ruch (Hippi-Cat Homebrewing Co.)
Recipe added: 03/10/99
Where I live, Anchor is around $7.50 a six pack. This is way cheaper, and beats Anchor by a mile in a side-by-side taste test! Enjoy!
Recipe type: Extract
Batch Size: 5 Gallons
Starting Gravity: 1044
Finishing Gravity: 1014
Time in Boil: 60 minutes
Primary Fermentation: 5 Days, room temp
Secondary Fermentation: 2 weeks, room temp
- 3.3# Northwestern Amber Extract
- 3.3# Northwestern Gold Extract
- 1# Crystal Malt (20L)
- 1 oz. Willamette Hop pellets (5.1%) 60 minutes
- 1 oz. Cascade Hop pellets (5.4%)
- 1 oz. Northern Brewer Hop pellets (7.5%) 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. Irish Moss 10 minutes
- Whatever Lager Yeast You Prefer
- 3/4 cup corn sugar to prime
I don't need to tell you folks how to brew if you are already reading this!
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.