Andrew's BOS APA
Source: Andrew Henckler
Recipe added: 04/15/99
I won BOS at a New Jersey HB contest with this recipe. I highly recommend it.
Recipe type: All Grain
Batch Size: 5 gal.
Starting Gravity: 1.048
Finishing Gravity: 1.011
Time in Boil: 60 min
Primary Fermentation: 3 weeks
- 8.5# Briess Pale Ale Malt
- .5# German Wheat Malt
- .5# UK Crystal, 60L
- Columbus bittering hops to 35 ibus
- .5 oz. Columbus at 5 min to end of boil
- 2 oz. Columbus at flame out
- .5 oz. Columbus dry-hops
- .5 oz. Perle dry hops
- Danstar Nottingham dry ale yeast
Mash grains at 153-5F.
Dry hops should be left in beer for 2 weeks.
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.