Clan Cameron 120d
Source: John Lemke
Recipe added: 03/11/97
Aged for two months (brewed on 1/14/96, secondary 2/2,
kegged 2/22, and served, after forced carbonation, on 4/10)
BE CAREFULL!! alcohol 8.5% v/v
Recipe type: All Grain
Batch Size: 5 gallons
Starting Gravity: 1.092
Finishing Gravity: 1.026
Time in Boil: 120' or longer
Primary Fermentation: two weeks
Secondary Fermentation: three weeks
- 6.0 lbs Hugh Baird pale ale malt
- 3.0 lbs Ireks Munich malt
- 2.0 lbs Hugh Baird Carapils malt
- 1.0 lbs Scotish peated malt (Williams)
- 0.5 lbs British brown malt (Williams)
- 0.5 ibs Breiss toasted malt (6 row)
- 3.0 lbs Light dried malt extract
- 1.0 ozs Fuggles hop pellets @6.0 alpha 90'
- 0.5 ozs Kent Goldings pellets @5.2 alpha 10'
- Wyeast 1728 Scottish Ale yeast, 1000cc starter
Mash in with 13 qts water at 170F (Yields 156F mash temp)
158 - 151F for 120'
168F for 10'
Boil 120' (or longer to reduce volume)
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.