Source: Benjamin Rickle
Recipe added: 10/09/97
When using yeast in place of raisins the process goes much much faster. If you decide to use yeast instead of raisins I recommend using champane yeast.
Recipe type: Extract
Batch Size: 1
Starting Gravity: N/A
Finishing Gravity: N/A
Time in Boil: N/A
Primary Fermentation: 2 Months
- Apple Juice from Concentrate( enough to fill 1 gallon milk jug), Raisins( 1 handful), stopper, airlock, milk jug, sugar3-4 Teaspoons
1. Sterilize Jug, airlock, and stopper in boiling water
2. Add Juice, raisins, and sugar to jug
3. Insert Stopper
4. Screw Airlock into stopper and fill airlock halfway up with
5. Let ferment approximately 2 months or untill airlock stops bubbling.
7. Bottle in strong champane or beer bootles with strong corks or caps, add 1/2-1 teaspoons sugar to each bottle
8. Let ferment 2-3 weeks
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.