Source: Mike Cance
Recipe added: 03/19/99
This is a dry and very drinkable ale with a nice head and light maltiness.
Recipe type: All Grain
Batch Size: 4 gallons
Starting Gravity: 1.072
Finishing Gravity: 1.008
Time in Boil: 90-120 min.
Primary Fermentation: 1 week
Secondary Fermentation: 2 weeks
Additional Fermentation: 6 weeks bottle conditioning
- 9 lbs. Chariot pale malt
- 1 lb. mild malt
- .75 lb. crystal (2-row) 60L
- 1 oz. Nugget 12.5% (90-120 min.)
- 1 oz. Fuggle 4.5% (60 min.)
- 1 oz. Fuggle (U.K.)10 min.
- .5 oz Kent Goldings (U.K.) 10 min.
- .5 oz. each Fuggle and Kent Goldings for dryhoping
- Wyeast London III
Infusion mash at 150F for 60 minutes or longer with a relatively thick mash, 1.1 qt./lb., then sparge with 4 gal. to get a mash temp. of 170F-175F. Boil for 90-120 min.
Prime with .75c/4 gal.
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.