Pale Moonlight Ale
Source: Brander "badger" Roullett
Recipe added: 01/03/97
Tastes excellent, i loved it. i am going to make much more.
Recipe type: Partial Mash
Batch Size: 5
Starting Gravity: 1.044
Finishing Gravity: 1.011
Time in Boil: 60
Primary Fermentation: 1-2 weeks
- 1.00 lb. Honey
- 0.50 lb. Cara-Pils Dextrine
- 1.00 lb. Crystal 60L
- 4.00 lb. Alexanders Pale Extract
- 1.00 oz. Cascade 7.8% 60 min
- 1.00 oz. Cascade 7.8% 2 min
- Primary: peel of 1 lemon
- Yeast: cultured from Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
- Hops: Whole Cascade hops in muslin bag.
Mash and Sparge specialty grains.
Dissolve Honey and Extract in runnoff of grain
Bring to a Boil
Add 1oz Cascad at beginning of boil
Add 1oz Cascad at 2 minutes till end.
Cool, and pitch yeast
add peel of 1 lemon to Primary.
rack in 1-2 weeks, and bottle
Back to previous Table of Contents
Copyright © 1996 - 2005. All Rights Reserved. No information found in the
Gambrinus' Mug pages should be assumed to be in the public domain.